| || |
TurboCAD MAC Deluxe v14 Download
TurboCAD Mac v14 Deluxe 2D/3D |
TurboCAD® Mac Deluxe2D/3D puts you in the driver’s seat of exceptional design. Whether you are a builder, manufacturer, maker, or student, you will be able to harness the power of 2D drafting and 3D modeling to design just about anything you can imagine.
Shift into high gear with TurboCAD Mac Deluxe 2D/3D
TurboCAD Mac Deluxe 2D/3D is a complete 2D/3D CAD solution that is extremely powerful, yet easy to use. Design with powerful 2D/3D drafting and ACIS® modeling tools. Quickly layout floor plans, diagrams, and illustrations. Our simple interface will speed up your workflow so that you can get more done in less time.
TurboCAD Mac Deluxe can help you design projects such as:
• Architectural Drawings• Remodeling Plans
• Prototyping with 3D Printers
• Mechanical Drawings
• Furniture design, woodworking, and cabinetry
• 2D drafting, diagraming and schematic drawings
• Custom manufacturing from CAD to CNC
Compatibility and file sharing
Whether you’re a team of one or many, you’ll have the interoperability needed to collaborate. We’ve ensured that TurboCAD is compatible with over a dozen popular CAD and Graphics formats. You will be able to deliver files that can be opened and edited by users of AutoCAD® andother popular design software. Your team will be running like a well-oiled machine.
* TurboCAD Mac provides compatibility with AutoCAD®DWG and DXF files, from R12 to 2023
• STL Import/Export for 3D printing
• SVG Import and Export
• 3MF Import & Export
• VMRL 2.0 Texture Support
• OBJ Texture Support
• Adobe Illustrator® Import
• PDF Import
• SketchUp 2023 Import/Export
• Collada™ (DAE) Import/Export
• Complete support for Metric and Imperial units
TurboCAD Mac System Requirements:
Macintosh® OS 10.11 through 13.0 or higher¹, x64 Intel® Mac®, 3 GB of hard disk space, 8 GB RAM or greater, Mouse Pointing Device (wheel button recommended), OpenGL Compliant video card with 256 MB VRAM, ¹ Program compatibility is not guaranteed for earlier operating systems, require a machine with an operating system using x64 (64-Bit) architecture.